|Information Clause for processing of Clients personal data by |
The information obligation resulting from article 13 (1,2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
||WILLDOM LLC (840 NW 57th Court FL, 33309 Fort Lauderdale, USA)
|Purposes of processing personal data
- submitting offers for the delivery of goods or services by WILLDOM LLC
- fulfillment of orders and sale of goods or services WILLDOM LLC
- conclusion and performance of an economic contract concluded with WILLDOM LLC
- issuing settlement documents
- order execution monitoring
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on WILLDOM LLC related to the handling of the concluded economic contract
first name and last name,
bank account number,
date of birth,
|The legal basis for processing
- the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes related to the performance of the contract concluded by you with WILLDOM LLC or the performance of your Your pre-contractual requests with WILLDOM LLC [Article 6 (1b) of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR]
- the processing of your other personal data collected in the personal questionnaire is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on WILLDOM LLC [Article 6 (1c) of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR]
|Categories of data recipients
- Entities authorized by law.
- Persons employed by WILLDOM LLC.
- Entities providing external services for WILLDOM LLC : accounting, IT and accounting services under a separate agreement, required for the proper performance of services by WILLDOM LLC.
- Until the performance of the contract concluded by you with WILLDOM LLC
- 5 years - until the expiry of the limitation period for tax and other obligations imposed on WILLDOM LLC (based on: Article 74 of the Accounting Act - 29.09.2994 (Journal of Laws 2018.395 - 20.02.2018))
- The right to request the administrator to access data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
- The right to transfer personal data.
- Right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Right to object.
- Contact regarding GDPR: WILLDOM LLC (840 NW 57th Court FL, 33309 Fort Lauderdale, USA), email: email@example.com or using the form available on the website: https://en-app.gorodo.pl/api/claim/38-3930754
- Providing data before concluding the contract with WILLDOM LLC is not required, but the conclusion of the contract will not be possible without data.
- In the event of concluding an economic contract with WILLDOM LLC, Your personal data is processed without the need to obtain your consent, in connection with with the implementation concluded with WILLDOM LLC contract .
- Because to perform the contract concluded with you, it is necessary to transfer your data to third countries, therefore, where necessary, the data will be transferred by WILLDOM LLC to third countries pursuant to Art. 49 (1a,1b,1c) of the GDPR.
- Based on personal data WILLDOM LLC does not make automated decisions and does not perform the profiling process.